Tuesday, May 25, 2010

In just a few weeks time

We are currently in the process of building a house. We were very fortunate to find a great community that has some great houses that were in our budget. We weren't planning on building, but we just love with the idea that we were able to pick out each and every detail in our new home. The builder lets us be very involved, and we went in this week to check out the progress. They got so much done in just 2 weeks.

For example, we went from this ...


To this ...

Arguably, I am the most excited about our kitchen!! I am looking forward to the refrigerator with an ice dispenser AND a freezer that behaves. I'm looking forward to cooking on a gas range AND the new pots and pans (that have been sitting in a box, calling out to me to use them!) for my new cooking adventures. I am stoked about having a pantry. Plus, it's just going to be pretty.


We are moving in just over 2 weeks. So you can guess what I'll be doing this weekend.

Packing.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yay...you posted!! It looks so great! I can't wait to see the rest of it!

Lindsay said...

Time to update again! :)