Wednesday, February 25, 2009

100 calorie pack TWINKIES


I love most sweets, but one of the treats I remember LOVING as a kid was the Twinkie. But I hadn't eaten one in YEARS...until I came upon the new 100 calorie packs of Twinkies. First of all, as Lindsay has pointed out to me in the past, I seem to have made it my life's mission to try out every single dessert offered in the 100 calorie pack. So, being a sucker for the smaller portion & cute packaging, I picked these up. I haven't always had rave reviews about the lower fat / calorie desserts (for example, the WW cakes are a joke - they're the size of my finger!), these take the cake - pun intended. These little cakes have the same moist consistency as the sponge cakes in their full size. The cream inside doesn't have the "off taste" that some of the WW cakes do. All in all, these 3 little cakes are bites of heaven. I recommend them to anyone who loves their Twinkies but doesn't want all the calories. TRY THEM!

No comments: