Monday, February 16, 2009

Girl Scouts


I love them, but I also hate them. Those cute little Girl Scouts, who sell the cookies that I have a love/hate relationship with. Seriously, give me an open box of these cookies and I'm in trouble! My faves are the Thin Mint and the Samoas/Caramel Delites.

Yesterday I went to the grocery store & saw some of the little cutie patooties selling every kind of cookie imaginable. Even though I had cash on me, I resisted the pig-tailed temptresses. I got home & told Randy about my close call. He laughed and said, "I'm glad you reminded me. I bought 4 boxes from a co-worker." 2 of the peanut butter ones (for him) and 2 Thin Mints (for me). Just what I need.

I'm not complaining though. I stick them in the freezer and WOW. They're a-maze-ing.

What's your favorite kind of Girl Scout cookie?

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I'm gonna have to say Samoas.