We met three years ago during a weekend trip to NC. My last semester of grad school was just starting and just about the LAST thing I ever expected was to meet "someone". But that is just what happened. My friend and I spontaneously decided to invite a guy she was kind of seeing to come to the movies with us, and he brought his roommate along (for those of you who don't know this story, Randy was the roommate). Little did I know just how much that chance decision would affect my life!
Here we are, three years later...after the long-distance dating, the cross-country move, and all the ups and downs in between...my, how quickly time flies! All I can say is that I am so happy and so blessed. Oh and that I'm one lucky chica.

This was taken during that first weekend out in Carolina. I was (and still am!) one smitten kitten!
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary!!
Post a Comment