I am not - nor have I ever been - athletic. You're talking to the girl whose entire sports experience involves one summer of soccer when I was five and 1 week of middle school basketball. I was a cheerleader in Jr. High - but I was distinctive in the fact that I was unable to jump more than 2.5 inches off the ground. Let's just say I've never been coordinated.
Randy - on the other hand - was Mr. Sportsman. He was the quarterback, star pitcher, and captain of his basketball team in high school. One summer we played on a church softball league together. Even though I could a double like a champ - but running to the base was another story. He still makes fun of my run to this day (he says I looked like a slow-motion cartoon).
This video was taken the first weekend I met Randy. We went to a driving range and this was just about as good as I got. At least he got acquainted with my klutziness up front! (And it is so me to skip off the putting green, isn't it?)
1 comment:
hahahaha! I love this video!!
Post a Comment