Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Upcoming celebrations!

The holidays are now over and all the decorations have been taken down -- and it seems like there is nothing much to look forward to except the coming of spring. Fear not, friends - for the next few months are full of things to celebrate...Any of these observances tickle your fancy?

JANUARY:
  • California Dried Plum Digestive month (HUH?)
  • Financial Fitness Month
  • Get Organized Month
  • International Quality of Life Month
  • International Wayfinding Month
  • National Clean up your Computer month
  • National Hot Tea Month
  • National Lose Weight, Feel Great Month
  • National Skating Month
  • Oatmeal Month
FEBRUARY:
  • Bake for Family Fun Month
  • Library Lovers Month
  • National Cherry Pie Month
  • National Laugh-Friendly Month
  • National Time Management Month
  • National Weddings Month
  • Relationship Wellness Month
  • Return Shopping Carts to Supermarkets Month
  • Spunky Old Broads Month
  • National Sweet Potato Month
MARCH:
  • Adopt a Rescued Guinea Pig Month
  • International Ideas Month
  • National Caffeine Awareness Month
  • National Craft Month
  • National Frozen Food Month
  • National Umbrella Month
  • Optimism Month
  • Play the Recorder Month
  • Spiritual Wellness Month
  • Workplace Eye Health and Safety Month
I don't know who comes up with these...but when I go home tonight I'm going to skate around my apartment, eating prunes, cleaning off my hard-drive and I'll feel great while doing it!

No comments: