Yesterday I happened upon a super cool website:
www.etsy.com
It is a marketplace for artists to sell their goods. I use the term "artist" as an umbrella to cover seamstresses making super cute dresses and clothing, knitters and crocheters who make afghans and baby booties, jewelry and pursemakers ... and of course sculptors and painters. My personal fave on the website is the stationary - there are some graphic designers that customize paper goods for you (everything from wedding invites to letterhead to greeting cards). You can search by category and if you find an artist that you like, you can visit their own store with all the products they have for sale.
Seriously you need to check out the website above!! There is a never-ending stash of goodness!
1 comment:
I love Etsy. I've bought a few things from there. I can't believe you didn't know about it before yesterday!!
Post a Comment