I am super excited about this weekend!! Kiki's getting hitched! She & Brady have been together since Freshman year of college - so that's going on 8 years (wow!). The wedding is in her hometown in Arkansas. We have muchos eventos this weekend - including an 80s themed karaoke bachelorette party, a hoe-down rehearsal dinner (haha I first wrote "ho-down" - - clearly not appropriate), and then the big day is on Saturday. I'm really looking forward to seeing the girlies - the last time we got together was for Sarah's wedding back in 2007.
Nowadays we only all get together for nuptual events...pretty soon we'll have to just start planning an annual girls trips, because we're running out of single ladies! (Kerry is getting married in August - so there will just be 3 left!)
Anyway ... YOU should get excited about pictures of crazy 80s dancers, cowboys & hotties in wedding getup. I'll post them next week! It will be a crazy weekend - but I can't think of a better occasion to get together!
No comments:
Post a Comment