Friday, May 29, 2009

Odd jobs of the rich & famous

I'm pretty sure we've all had random jobs to help us get by. (Some are more random than others.) Randy had to dress up in the giant dog costume for Hush Puppy shoes & he also sold art out of his trunk. Mine aren't quite as obscure - but I did get paid to dress up as a pioneer and crochet rugs out of rags and I was also employed as a sorter of nuts & bolts (ok so that was for my allowance when I was 12 ... and I only made it one day).

Anyway, I came upon a list on CNN.com with the most random jobs that celebs have had. Here are some of the highlights:

Orlando Bloom - clay pigeon trapper at a skeet shooting range
Keith Richards - ball boy at a tennis club.
Warren Beatty - rodent catcher
Amy Adams - Hooters girl
Ozzy Osbourne - worker in a slaughterhouse
Gwen Stefani - mopped floors at Dairy Queen
Rod Stewart - gravedigger
Ed McMahon - carnival barker and a bingo caller
Brad Pitt - dressed up as a giant chicken to promote an el Pollo Loco restaurant
Christopher Walken - circus employee

I guess we all gotta do what we gotta do to pay the bills!

1 comment:

allison said...

Matt & I watching LOTR tonight + you posting about Orli's odd job = OBOC.

Through the years and across the miles. Love it.