(don't worry ... this announcement is NOT regarding me ...)
My brother & sister-in-law just found out TODAY that their new addition is a boy! I'm glad that we're getting more males in the family - I think my dad & brother were starting to feel out numbered! So now the count is up to 4 nieces & 2 nephews! YAY!
In other news ... I can't find my memory card for my camera. I made this SPECTACULAR meal last night and I even went through the trouble of making homemade French bread. I went to take a picture to post with the recipe and - alas - it's MIA.
Don't you hate it when you put something in a "safe spot" - somewhere that you are SURE you will recall at a later time when you need it - and then you can't remember where you put it? I hope I find it soon!!
1 comment:
I hate it when I do that!!
And congrats on your new nephew!
Post a Comment