Saturday, November 14, 2009

NOpomo

I have been putting the "NO" in NOPOMO (the pledge to blog every day). Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday have gone down the drain. I'm sorry! But I'll get back on the horse (or is it wagon?) Anyway ...

The past month or so I have felt like I've had zero time. Especially the past 2 weeks since I started my job. The days really fly by - what I'm learning is all still very new and maybe that's part of it - but I am genuinely busy every single minute of the workday that it just zips by. But I've also been doing some textbook editing on the side as well (with a company that I temped with when i first moved here, but I still do some work for them on the side and, well, they've kept me super busy lately with 3 textbooks). Add to that my bi-weekly trips to teach at Campbell and I have hardly had any downtime. I worked almost 60 hours last week all in all.

But today I am relaxing. I am taking a break from all the "stuff" that I could be doing. This is the day that Randy & I are celebrating my birthday. (Which was technically Tuesday, but he was sick and it's a day that I usually teach so we planned ahead to celebrate today). I'll tell you all about our dinner plans tomorrow!

I'll be better about blogging the rest of the month. Promise.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

It's okay...NaBloPoMo still loves you!! :) have fun tonight!!