So today I started my new job. (I realize now that I didn't blog about getting it!) I am now working for a company that provides employee assistance services to individuals - not just in the U.S. - but it is global. Granted, I will be dealing mostly with people in the States, however, my Spanish skills will definitely come in handy! Today was mostly the "basic" training (filling out HR paperwork, setting up my voicemail & getting acquainted with the new digs) but it is going to be really fun having coworkers again. I have gone from a small business to a much larger organization - it's going to be great!
I must admit, it may be difficult to come up with interesting tidbits this week - but here is one last thought for the day. This weekend my mom sent me a "Halloween Box" with some treats - including some coffee from the little coffee shop in my hometown (I HEART BEAN COUNTER!) It was a flavored coffee called "Terror! Miss Sue" (say it aloud & you'll figure ou the flavor - - tiramisu!)
1 comment:
i heart bean counter too!
yay for new jobs!
Post a Comment