
I have an appointment for a haircut this evening - and I am trying to stay strong. Lindsay and I have a little deal going on called "say NO to the scissors" - meaning that we're not getting our hair cut more than 1/4" until the end of the year. I have to admit, I have never been a "long hair person" (the longest it's ever been in my entire life is about 1/2 inch under my clavicles) and it admittedly starts to drive me nuts once it gets to a certain length. But tonight at my appointment I will be strong. I will say NO to cute, trendy short haircuts. Specifically I will say NO to bangs (been there done that!) I'll let you know how it turns out!!
2 comments:
are you implying that long hair isn't cute and trendy? b/c if you are i take offense to that! :)
JUST SAY NO!!!
I just got my hair cut yesterday and I HATE it. I wish that I would've said NO! You can always cut it later, but it takes a long time for it to grow back!!
Post a Comment